2010 Council Goals and Strategic Plan | City
Council Members | Calendar
of Events | Elections
AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISE COMMITTEE AGENDA
A complete packet of information is available for public review at City Hall or on our website at www.brentwoodca.gov
Pursuant to Section 54956 of the California Government Code, a special meeting of the Brentwood Agricultural Enterprise Committee is hereby called for: Monday, October 6, 2008 at 12:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comment – At this time the public is permitted to address the Committee on items that are not on the agenda. Persons addressing the Committee are required to limit their remarks to five (5) minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Committee.
3. Adjourn to Closed Session – 104 Oak Street. Community Development Conference Room
4. CLOSED SESSION: CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS
Property: Agricultural Conservation Easement on APN: 015-060-010
5. Reconvene to Open Session and Report from Closed Session, if any.
6. Discussion and policy direction for the Harris request. (L. Maurer/P. Eldredge)
Dated: October 2, 2008
Any disclosable public records related to an agenda item for the open session of this meeting distributed to all or a majority of the Agricultural Enterprise Committee less than 72 hours before this meeting is available for inspection at the Community Development Office, located at 104 Oak Street during normal business hours. These writings will also be available for review at the Agricultural Enterprise Committee meeting in the public access binder in the entrance of the Community Development Conference Room.
City of Brentwood City Council
150 City Park Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5441