|City of Brentwood
Redevelopment Agency Meeting
February 13, 2001 at 7:30 P.M.
City Council Chambers
734 Third Street
Brentwood, CA 94513
CALL TO ORDER Beginning Resolution No. RA26
Persons addressing the Agency Board are required to limit their remarks to five (5) minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Board. Please file your name and address with the Chairman on the form provided at the podium.
All matters listed on the consent calendar are considered routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar and will be considered separately.
1. Approve Minutes of January 9, 2001.
2. Approve Warrant Nos. 55138, 55246, 55343, 55410, 55532.
3. Approve a request for $17,000 to support the application preparation to Federal Department of Housing & Urban Development for a 41-unit senior housing project. (J. Elam)
4. Authorize an agreement with Christian Church Homes to provide $454,699 of R.D.A. Housing funds to support the construction of a 41 unit low-income housing for the elderly. (J. Elam)
5. Approve of a request by Christian Church Homes for $74,000 to help fund an expansion of the Community Room at Sycamore Place Apartments. (J. Elam)
6. Approve a resolution directing staff to commence the preparation of an amendment to the Redevelopment plans for the merged Redevelopment projects. (J. Elam)
INFORMATIONAL REPORTS FROM AGENCY MEMBERS
REQUESTS FOR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
It is the policy of the City of Brentwood to offer its public programs, services, meetings and employment opportunities in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. This is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (28 CFR. 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). If you need assistance to ensure your full participation in any public program, service, meeting or employment opportunity, please contact the City’s Chief Building Official at (925) 516-5406. Information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. Section 12101 et.seq.) is also available through the Chief Building Official. Notification 48 hours in advance of any need for assistance will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
City of Brentwood City Council
150 City Park Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5441