ITEM NO. 19
Date: August 9, 2005
To: Mayor and Council Members
From: Howard Sword, Community Development Director
Subject: Sunset Industrial Complex
At its meeting of April 13, 2004, the Council requested a report of escrow
closings at Sunset Industrial Complex. The last status report presented to
the Council was in January 2005.
Please be advised that the following escrows have closed within the last six
• Lot 1 of Subdivision 8588 consisting of 2.5 acres to Brockman Engineering
in the amount of $598,950. Closed February 14, 2005.
• A portion of Lot 7 of Subdivision 8588 consisting of 0.51 acres to Town &
Country Roofing in the amount of $122,186. Closed June 10, 2005.
The remaining escrows include:
• Lot 23 of Subdivision MS360-04 consisting of 2.5 acres to Delta Fence in
the amount of $598,950
• Lot 22 of Subdivision MS360-04 consisting of 3.7 acres to Pizzagoni Towing
in the amount of $886,446.
• Lot 4 of Subdivision 8588 consisting of 1.0 acre to Vornhagen Auto
Painting in the amount of $239,850.
Staff processed a third subdivision of the parcels to create parcels for
Delta Fence and Pizzagoni. This Minor Subdivision Map MS360-04 recorded on
May 12, 2005.