2010 Council Goals and Strategic Plan | City
Council Members | Calendar
of Events | Elections
CITY OF BRENTWOOD
Closed Session 6:00 to 7:00 P.M.
City Council Chamber
CALL TO ORDER Beginning Resolution No. 2911
ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION – 6:00
RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION – 7:00
1. Approve Minutes of June 10, 2003. (K. Diaz)
2. Approve a Resolution approving Final Map No. 8546, Meritage Homes, located south of Lone Tree Way and west of O'Hara Avenue, accepting the improvement security, approving the Subdivision Improvement Agreement, accepting all offers of dedication with this Final Map, and authorizing the Mayor and the City Clerk to execute the same. (B. Grewal/ E. Kim/ D. Boskovic)
3. Approve a Resolution approving Parcel Map No. 354-00, Balfour Properties, located north of Balfour Road and west of the Hwy 4 Bypass, accepting the improvement security, approving the Subdivision Improvement Agreement, accepting all offers of dedication with this Parcel Map, and authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to execute the same. (B. Grewal/ E. Kim/D. Boskovic)
4. Approve a Resolution authorizing the City Manager to enter into a Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement (JEPA) with Contra Costa County Flood Control for Deer Creek. (C. Bronzan/ K. DeSilva)
5. Approve a Resolution approving the transfer of all rights, duties, and obligations created by a Development Agreement between the City and Paul Martin and William Currin (“Subdividers”) concerning Subdivision Map 8281 to Warmington Brentwood Associates, LLC. (D. Beougher)
6. Approve a Resolution approving a Reimbursement Agreement with Pulte Home Corporation, Subdivision No. 8089, for costs associated with Master Plan Facility Improvements. (B. Grewal/ L. Vargas/P. Ehler)
7. Approve a Resolution approving the contract documents for Sunset Park Athletic Complex, CIP Project No. 522-5201, and awarding contract to Misan Construction, Inc. in the amount of $7,148,000.00, approving an additional $400,000.00 to design and construct lighting for the balance of the complex, and authorizing the City Manager to execute the agreement and necessary documents and authorize change orders up to 10% of the contract amount. (C. Bronzan/J. Hansen).
8. Approve a grant to Delta Community Services, Incorporated, in the amount of $24,000 per year for provision of social services representation. (C. Bronzan)
9. Waive second reading and adopt Ordinance No. 750 levying a special tax for the fiscal year 2003-04 and following fiscal years solely within and relating to the City of Brentwood Community Facilities District No. 3. (B. Grewal/D. Galey)
10. Approve a Resolution authorizing the City Manager to enter into an agreement with In-Shape Health Clubs, Inc. to affect additional wellness benefits for City employees. (J. Stevenson)
11. Authorize a letter of support for Senate Bill 802 concerning State Route 239 State Route 84. (B. Grewal)
12. Approve a Resolution approving an agreement for an easement on City owned property to Pacific Bell Telephone Company, dba SBC California, for a portion of real property identified as APN 019-050-025, generally located on the south side of Lone Tree Way between Empire Avenue and Windy Springs Lane for the Northwest Quadrant Infrastructure, CIP Project No. 336-3127 (Lone Tree Way). (B. Grewal/M. Kirby/M. Sullivan)
13. Approve a Resolution amending procedures for informal negotiation of Cable Television Franchise renewal from July 1 to August 1, 2003. (D. Beougher)
14. Approve the appointment of Steve Padgett to the Planning Commission to fill the unexpired term vacancy of Mike Kerchner ending December 2003. (Mayor Swisher)
a Resolution approving the Final Map of Subdivision No. 8603, Sterling Pinnacle, Meritage Homes, located south of Grant Street
and just east of the Shady Willow Lane Extension, accepting the improvement
security, approving the Subdivision Improvement Agreement, and authorizing
the Mayor and City Clerk to execute the same. (B. Grewal/E. Kim/D. Boskovic)
16. Consideration of the following actions pertaining to the approval of CIFP 2003-1 and AD 2003-1: (B. Grewal/P. Eldredge)
a. Approve a Resolution approving Capital Improvement Financing Plan 2003-1 and acknowledging certain findings of the City Manager in accordance with Title 17.805 of the Brentwood Municipal Code.
b. Approve a Resolution approving an amended Boundary Map, overruling protests, approving the Final Engineer’s Report and Assessments, ordering Acquisition and/or Construction of Improvements and Levying Assessments.
c. Approve a Resolution Determining Significant Public Benefits to the City of Brentwood from the Sale of Local Obligations to the Brentwood Infrastructure Financing Authority; Approving the Form and Substance of a Trust Agreement and Authorizing Changes Thereto and Execution Thereof; Providing for the Issuance of the City Of Brentwood Limited Obligation Improvement Bonds, Assessment District No. 2003 1; Approving the Sale of said Bonds (which establishes the maturities of and interest rates); Approving the forms and substance of a Local Obligation Purchase Contract; a Preliminary Official Statement and an Official Statement Derived; a Continuing Disclosure Agreement; the Funding, Acquisition and Disclosure Agreements; and authorizing related actions and the execution of related documents to implement the proposed financing plan.
17. Approve a Resolution approving the Final Engineer’s Reports and confirming the formations and annexations within the Consolidated Landscape & Lighting Districts and Citywide Park Maintenance District No. 98-1 to levy assessments for Fiscal Year 2003/04. (B. Grewal/ D.Galey/C. Bronzan/K.DeSilva)
18. Consideration of an Ordinance approving an amendment to the PD-11 Zone, establishing development standards for an approximate 5-acre subdivision known as Harbor Heights, located generally between Sycamore Avenue and Spruce Street, east of Brentwood Boulevard (M. Oshinsky/E. Nolthenius) To be continued to July 22, 2003.
19. Status report regarding the proposed mixed-use project known as Vineyards at Marsh Creek located near Marsh Creek Road and the southerly extension of Fairview Avenue. (J. Stevenson/M. Leana)
INFORMATIONAL REPORTS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS
REQUESTS FOR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
City of Brentwood City Council
150 City Park Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5441