2010 Council Goals and Strategic Plan | City
Council Members | Calendar
of Events | Elections
|CITY OF BRENTWOOD
Closed Session 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Regular Session 7:00 P.M.
March 25, 2003
City Council Chamber
734 Third Street
Brentwood, CA 94513
CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance Beginning Resolution No. 2815
Roll Call Beginning Ordinance No. 739
CLOSED SESSION - 6:00 p.m.
Labor Negotiations pursuant to Government Code § 54957.8:
Employee Organizations: Brentwood Police Officers Association, Brentwood Employees Association; Unrepresented Employees; Management/Mid-Management - Labor Negotiator: John Stevenson
RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION – 7:00 p.m.
Report on Closed Session
A. Proclamation proclaiming April 5th through April 12th, 2003 as The Week of the Young Child.
B. Proclamation proclaiming the month of April, 2003 as Fair Housing Month.
C. Presentation of employee achievement award.
Persons addressing the City Council are required to limit their remarks to five (5) minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Mayor subject to approval of the Council. Please file your name with the Mayor on the form provided at the podium. Speakers desiring answers to questions should direct it to the Council and, if relevant, the Council may direct it to the appropriate staff member.
All matters listed on the consent calendar are considered routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar and will be considered separately.
1. Approve Minutes of March 11, 2003. (K. Diaz)
2. Approve a Resolution approving revision of the Ponderosa Neighborhood Park CIP Project budget for fiscal year 2002/2003 (C. Bronzan/J. Hansen).
3. Approve a Resolution approving an agreement for purchase of a fee parcel with Marlys D. Carlisle for a portion of real property identified as APN 017-030-007, generally located North of Sand Creek Road (Central) between Fairview Avenue and Minnesota Avenue, as part of the Ponderosa Neighborhood Park CIP Project (C. Bronzan/M. Kirby/M. Sullivan).
4. Approve a Resolution approving the Final Map of Subdivision No. 8515, Lone Tree Plaza, Arcadia Development Company, located east of Heidorn Ranch Road and south of Lone Tree Way, accepting the improvement security, approving the Subdivision Improvement and Reimbursement Agreement, for costs associated with Master Plan Facility improvements, and authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to execute the same. (B. Grewal/ B. Bornstein/ D. Boskovic)
5. Approve a Resolution amending the City Vehicle Operating Procedure, Policy 10-9. (P. Zolfarelli)
6. Approve a Resolution authorizing the City Manager to execute Purchase Orders or Contracts for the not-to-exceed dollar amounts for various vendors. (P. Ehler/D. Davies/B. Bridgen).
City of Brentwood City Council
150 City Park Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5441