2010 Council Goals and Strategic Plan | City
Council Members | Calendar
of Events | Elections
| CITY OF BRENTWOOD
Minutes of October 8, 2002
A regular meeting of the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Brentwood was called to order at 10:15p.m. in the Council Chambers located at 734 Third Street, with Chairman McPoland presiding.
Present: Members Beckstrand, Hill, Chairman McPoland
Absent: Members Gomes, Petrovich
AGENDA REVIEW - none
CITIZEN COMMENTS - none
1. Approve Minutes of September 10, 2002.
2. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Contract for the Professional Economic Consulting Services with Gruen Gruen + Associates, and approve Resolution No. RA-59 to increase 2002-2003 Budget.
3. Approve Resolution No. RA-60 adopting the Brentwood Redevelopment Agency’s Business Relocation Assistance Program for eligible businesses currently located within the Agency’s merged redevelopment project areas to voluntarily relocate to Sunset Industrial Complex.
4. Authorize the Agency Treasurer to repay City loan for KB California Grove Subdivision 8046 fee waivers, and approve Resolution No. RA-61 to increase the 2002-2003 Agency budget, and authorize expenditure of the Redevelopment Agency’s 2001 Tax Allocation Bond Proceeds.
5. Approve Resolution No. RA-62 authorizing the Executive Director to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with Brentwood Ready Mix for Voluntary Relocation Assistance to the Sunset Industrial Complex.
It was moved/seconded by Hill/Beckstrand to approve Consent Calendar Items 1 – 5 as recommended by staff. Motion carried with members Gomes and Petrovich absent.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 10:20p.m.
Deputy City Clerk
City of Brentwood City Council
150 City Park Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5441