CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ITEM
Meeting Date: November 28, 2000
Subject/Title: Janitorial Paper Supply
Submitted by: Mike Merizon
Approved by: Jon Elam, City Manager
Approve the contract with Cole Supply Company to supply the City of Brentwood
with janitorial paper and supplies. This contract can save the City of Brentwood
$35,000 per year.
The janitorial company supplied the paper and supplies. 3 companies supplied
prices. Cole Supply had the lowest price. See attached spread sheet.
CITY OF BRENTWOOD
PERFORMANCE OF WORK CONTRACT
Submit Insurance Certificates and Invoices to: City of Brentwood 150 City Park Way, Brentwood, CA 94513.
Date: November 28, 2000
Contractor: Cole Supply Company
City of Brentwood, herein called “City”, and the above-named contractor, hereby
agree as follows:
1. Contractor shall, at its own expense and assuming all risks in any way connected
therewith, perform the following described work, and shall furnish all labor,
equipment, and materials required therefor:
2. Contractor shall commence performance hereof when directed by City representative,
and shall complete the same within ten (10) calendar days.
3. All drawings, papers or specifications annexed or referred to herein and
the general conditions on the reverse side shall be deemed a part hereof.
4. As full consideration for performance hereof, City will pay Contractor the
following amount which shall be inclusive of all taxes incurred in performance
hereof: $ 2378.00/mo . Payment(s) to the Contractor shall be Net 30 days, after
receipt of acceptable invoice and acceptance of work.
5. Notwithstanding Section 2 above, City may terminate this contract with or
without cause upon three (3) days written notice to the Contractor. Upon such
termination, City shall owe to Contractor the pro-rated amount of the sum total
identified in Section five (5) which corresponds to the Contractor’s performance
to the date of termination.
Executed this 28th day of November 2000.