BRENTWOOD ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMITTEE (BANC) MEETING
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 6:00 P.M.
734 THIRD STREET
BRENTWOOD, CA 94513
- Call to order/Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from 9/27/06 Meeting
- Discussion on Community Emergency Response Team – Lt. Brian Strock
- City Council Update – Council Member Robert “Bob” Taylor
- Staff Update – Craig Bronzan & Lt. Brian Strock
- Hometown Halloween will be Saturday October 28th
- Who will be volunteering at the booth?
- Banner for Hometown Halloween Booth is in the works
- We are on the waitlist for our own booth, if not BANC will share with Youth Commission
- Presentation from Holiday Subcommittee – Valerie Austin & Cameron Sessions
- Finalize Tree Lighting Ceremony Date – Deborah Diaz
- Finalize T-Shirt Order
- October – Best Decorated Halloween Home Presentations will be on Friday, November 3rd
Please have the winners name, address and phone number turned in to Hazel Wetherford no later than Monday, October 30th either through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (925) 516-5106.
- Quad 1 – Cameron
- Quad 2 – Perry & Alfredo
- Quad 3 – Claudette, Johnny, and Victoria
- Quad 4 – Cassandra
- Change date for November’s meeting
- Nov. 15th will not work because it falls on the same day as the CERT training