BRENTWOOD ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMITTEE (BANC) MEETING
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 6:00 P.M.
734 THIRD STREET
BRENTWOOD, CA 94513
- Call to order
- Opening Comments: Welcome New Members: Jeff Marchetti & Cameron Sessions
Welcome Stephen Smith (interested applicant from Quad 3-Summerset)
- Presentation: East Diablo Fire Protection District
- Approval of Minutes from 7/26/06 & 8/16/06 Meetings
- Approval of another sign for the Home Depot Parking Space
- October – Preparation for Hometown Halloween & Halloween Home Decorating Contest
Please have the winners name, address and phone number turned in to Hazel Wetherford no later than Wednesday October 18th either through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (925) 516-5106.
- Banner for Hometown Halloween Booth
- Please select a member from each quadrant to select Best Decorated Halloween Home
- Quad 1: _____________________
- Quad 2: _____________________
- Quad 3: _____________________
- Quad 4: _____________________
- Discussion on Community Emergency Response Teams – Lt. Brian Strock
- City Council Update – Council Member Robert “Bob” Taylor
- Staff Update – Craig Bronzan & Lt. Brian Strock
- Good of the Order:
*Halloween Decorating Contest winners will be Friday October 27th at 6pm, please meet in the City Hall Parking Lot.
*Next BANC Meeting will be October 25th at 6pm. (We will be taking committee member photos for the BANC website at this meeting