BRENTWOOD ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMITTEE (BANC) MEETING
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 6:00 P.M.
734 THIRD STREET
BRENTWOOD, CA 94513
- Call to order
- Opening Comments: Welcome New Member: Chris Regan
- Presentation: Donna Grilli & Yun Cho, Web / Fiber Optics / IT
- Update on fundraising ideas for Prizes/Gift Certificates for Home of the Month winners
Finalize the order for BANC Shirts
Finalize the decision on the Adopt a Highway Program for BANC (Deborah)
Discussion on BANC Minutes
- Home Depot Parking Sign is now complete and ready for installation, set date & time (Chuck)
June – Home of the Month Presentations on Friday, June 30th
- Should someone review the minutes before they are posted to the Internet?
- Permanent Signs are now being made with the new logo and will be ready for the month of June
- Quad 1 – Dirk Zeigler
- Quad 2 – Perry Chicane
- Quad 3 – Jeff Altman
- Quad 4 – Sheilah Cunningham
Finalize 2006 goals of the BANC committee
Good of the Order:
- Please have the winners name, address and phone number turned in to Hazel Wetherford no later than Wednesday June 21st either through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (925) 516-5106.
- Home of the Month Presentation will be Friday May 26th at 6pm, please meet in the City Hall Parking Lot.
- Next BANC Meeting will be June 28th at 6pm
Last Years Goals
E-mail sent out regarding The Adopt – A – Highway Program