BRENTWOOD ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMITTEE (BANC) MEETING Wednesday, November 17, 2004 at 7:00 P.M.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT LOBBY CONFERENCE ROOM
104 OAK STREET BRENTWOOD, CA 94513 AGENDA
- Discussion of BANC Website and Updates.
- Holiday Parade to take place on Saturday, November 27 th @ 2:00 p.m. Lighting of the Christmas Tree in Downtown City Park.
- Discussion of the terms of Deborah Diaz, Valerie Austin and Alfredo Garcia that expire on January 1, 2005.
- Discussion of development of some criteria (written criteria and justifiable scoring) to base the Home of the Month nominations.
- Retrieval of three Home of the Month signs (one was returned).
- Reminder (the meeting of December will be held on December 15th @ 7:00 p.m. due to the Christmas Holiday).
- Voting of Best Decorated Home, Best Theme and Best Street for Christmas.