| Banc meeting Minutes from 3/23/2005
Bob Taylor – Council Representative
- Opening comments
- Introduced new council representative Bob Taylor
- Bob stated he knows Erma at Perez nursery and will speak to her about donations
- Presentation by Ken DeSilva- Parks and Recreation
- Open discussion on upcoming events and activities
- Heritage School may have the need for planting seedlings; Ken will check and get back to us with some dates.
- Earth Day Celebration is 4/17 12:00-3:00pm, Tree planting at Creek side Park.
- Sandcreek=> Rail fencing needs installed around cul-de-sac, 8 total areas need done. Ken to advise
- Some areas having issues with ground squirrels. There is a need to build raptor boxes. Park and Rec will provide the post, volunteers will need to provide the wood and labor.
- Pocket park at San Marino Lane (near Campinello Holmes), need shrubs planted. Ken to advise
- Sound walls on Minnesota need painting, Val will coordinate
- Creekside cleanup will be September 17th
- Home of the month sign assignments.
- April - Paul, Jeff, Deb, Val
- May - Derrick, Alfredo, Val, Dirk
- June - Paul, Jeff, Sheilah, Deb
- July - Derrick, Jeff, Sheilah, Dirk
- August - Paul, Alfredo, Deb, Sheilah
- September - Derrick, Alfredo, Val, Dirk
- Next Meeting will be Wednesday April 27th.