Vision Statement: Adding Joy to People's Lives.
|NOTICE OF CITY OF BRENTWOOD
ARTS COMMISSION SPECIAL MEETING TO CONDUCT A WORKSHOP
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Brentwood Arts Commission will hold a workshop on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 6:00 pm. to conduct a tour to view selected public art sites in the City of Brentwood.
Workshop participants will meet at the City of Brentwood Parks and Recreation Department Administrative Offices, 101 B Sand Creek Road, Brentwood, CA 95413 at 6:00 pm and continue with the tour at various public art sites throughout the City. A list of the various public art sites is attached to this workshop notice.
Further information can be obtained to contacting the Parks and Recreation Department at (925) 516-5444.
1. Balfour Road west of Country Club Drive
2. Open perimeter areas along Balfour between Shadow Lakes and West Country Club Drive
3. a. Armstrong Way & Walnut Blvd.
4. Sunset Road & Brentwood Blvd.
5. Highway 4 heading in and out of Oakley
6. Hill area to the west of Highway 4 Bypass
7. Highway 4 Bypass and Sand Creek Road
8. Highway 4 and Lone Tree Way at bypass where Lone Tree crosses over
of Brentwood Arts Commission
35 Oak Street,
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5445