Vision Statement: Adding Joy to People's Lives.
April 27, 2005 at 7:00 p.m.
Brentwood Business & Technology Center
101 Sand Creek Road, B
Brentwood, CA 94513
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Donna Landeros, City Manager
CALL TO ORDER
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Persons addressing the arts commission are required to limit their remarks to five (5) minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the chair subject to approval of the arts commission. Speakers desiring answers to questions should direct same to the arts commission and, if relevant, the commission may direct same to appropriate member for report.
CONSENT CALENDAR: All matters listed on the consent calendar section will be considered routine by the commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussions of these items. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar section and will be considered separately.
1. Approve minutes of regular meeting of March 23, 2004
2. Accept February budget report and motions for purchases (R. Burr-Siegel)
3. Accept March budget report and motions for purchases (R. Burr-Siegel)
4. Accept monthly PERFAC report (K. Sveen)
5. Accept monthly Literary Arts report (R. Beatty)
6. Accept monthly Art for Art’s Sake report (P. Lacy-Rankin/G. Ruiz)
7. Accept monthly Community Relations report (D. Foley)
8. Accept monthly Day in the Park Art and Wine Festival report (C. Robinson)
9. Clarification of Arts Manager’s role with Arts Commission (Executive Committee)
10. Approve $1750 for 2005 CityRead out of 2005/06 budget (L. Roudman)
11. Discuss Community Relations Committee tasks (D. Foley)
12. Discussion of 2004/05 Budget (J. Bryant)
13. Discussion of 2005/2007 Budget (J. Bryant)
14. Grant writing possibilities for the Arts Commission and the Art Society (R. Beatty)
15. Approve budget for Day in the Park Art and Wine Festival (C. Robinson)
16. Update regarding Friends of the Arts (J. Bryant)
17. Approve public art project for Granville Estates by Scott Runion (Public Art Committee)
CITY COUNCIL UPDATE
STAFF REPORT AND COMMENTS
REQUEST FOR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
It is the policy of the City of Brentwood to offer its public programs, services, meetings and employment opportunities in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. This is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (28 CFR. 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). If you need assistance to ensure your full participation in any public program, service, meeting or employment opportunity, please contact the City’s Chief Building Official at (925) 634-6906. Information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. Section 12101 et.seq.) is also available through the Chief Building Official. Notification 48 hours in advance of any need for assistance will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
of Brentwood Arts Commission
35 Oak Street,
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5445