Vision Statement: Adding Joy to People's Lives.
March 23, 2005 at 7:00 p.m.
Brentwood Business & Technology Center
101 Sand Creek Road, B
Brentwood, CA 94513
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Persons addressing the arts commission are required to limit their remarks to five (5) minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the chair subject to approval of the arts commission. Speakers desiring answers to questions should direct same to the arts commission and, if relevant, the commission may direct same to appropriate member for report.
CONSENT CALENDAR: All matters listed on the consent calendar section will be considered routine by the commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussions of these items. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar section and will be considered separately.
1. Approve minutes of regular meeting of February 23, 2004
2. Accept monthly budget report and motions for purchases (R. Burr-Siegel)
3. Accept monthly PERFAC report (K. Sveen)
4. Accept monthly Literary Arts report (R. Beatty)
5. Accept monthly Art for Art’s Sake report (P. Lacy-Rankin/G. Ruiz)
6. Accept monthly Community Relations report (D. Foley)
7. Accept monthly Day in the Park Art and Wine Festival report (C. Robinson)
8. Approve Day in the Park Art and Wine Festival Responsibilities Agreement (Executive Committee)
9. Approve “Cloud Park” public art concept for Rosegarden (Public Art Committee/R. Burr-Siegel)
10. Discussion of 2004/05 Budget (J. Bryant/R. Burr-Siegel)
11. Discussion of 2005/2007 Budget (J. Bryant/R. Burr-Siegel)
12. Discussion and identification of businesses who are Friends of the Arts (J. Bryant)
13. Discuss donation from Braddock and Logan (R. Burr-Siegel)
14. Discuss Commissioner’s time commitment and participation (R. Burr-Siegel/J. Bryant)
15. Information regarding Cultural Arts Master Plan or Community Cultural Plan (R. Burr-Siegel)
CITY COUNCIL UPDATE
1. Relay for Life volunteers (K. Sveen)
STAFF REPORT AND COMMENTS
REQUEST FOR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
It is the policy of the City of Brentwood to offer its public programs, services, meetings and employment opportunities in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. This is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (28 CFR. 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). If you need assistance to ensure your full participation in any public program, service, meeting or employment opportunity, please contact the City’s Chief Building Official at (925) 634-6906. Information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. Section 12101 et.seq.) is also available through the Chief Building Official. Notification 48 hours in advance of any need for assistance will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
of Brentwood Arts Commission
35 Oak Street,
Brentwood, CA 94513
Fax (925) 516-5445